AMH DIFFICULTY IN CONCEIVING
Hii My AMH is 0.30 my age is 32 yrs i have tried 3 times follicular study my menstrual cyvle is irregular aftr triggger injection my egg did not rupture Plz suggest should i go 4th time for follicular

Consult
Pls connect me on practo so that i can explain u in detail,my name is dr lavina batra
Your AMH is very low for your age. AMH tells you about your egg reserve. So you have less of egg forming capacity. Do not waste your time by doing follicular monitoring. The success with this in your case is very low. Your success will be good with ivf now. But if you delay you might have problems conceiving with IVF also. Do not WASTE time. Move for test tube baby
Hi good afternoon Thnxs for your question I need complete details regarding ur case and all previous reports so I can help you. For that Use my online consulting link so that we can discuss ur quary and advise you accordingly and guide u MY Online link is prac.to/drpanchani
Go with ivf If no success Donor egg may be an option