Amblyopia, squint

I am suffering from severe myopia from childhood - 20 or -25 powers at both eyes . but i had lasik treatment in 2008 and i can see well without specs. but after that in left eye retina detached in 2008, than i have surgery for that. after that my left eye is suffered from catract and i had surgery for that in 2010 . after that my eyes have problem to accomodation. because of many operations in my left eye are misaligned and squint . nowdays from last year my left eye is supressed by my right eye. what should i do, whether i go for any surgery or do some exercise/ patching of eye ? my left eye front part have cloud which make my vision blurr . whom i consult eye surgeon or neurologist. how can i save my left eye vision ? suggest me some treatment or where should i go in india to get rid off this problem. please give your valuable suggesstion so that i can consult my eye problem . i won't loose my left eye vision.

Doctor Answers (2) on Amblyopia, squint

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello dear as per your reports, your vision is good after all these problems. patching or exercises will not help you squint can be treated by simple surgery
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... A squint is the most common cause of amblyopia. In many cases of squint, one eye remains the one that sees (the dominant focusing eye). The other, turned eye (the squinting one) is not used to focusing and the brain ignores the signals from this eye. The turned eye then fails to develop the normal visual pathways in childhood and amblyopia develops in this eye... Consult Ophthalmologist.....