Aman singh baghel
Sir, I am suffering from myopia disease with a power of -1.5 in both the eyes...I want to reduce the power of my eye or get rid of glasses as fast as possible..so I request u to plz advice me what I should do so that I will able to remove my spectacles...

Dr. Manav Setiya
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 14 yrs exp Gwalior

myopia of -1.5 diopter can be treated with refractive surgery , we at Jeevan jyoti , Gwalior are doing these surgeries with laser and outcomes are very predictable, Dr manav setiya
Dr. Vishal Arora
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Gurgaon

Well there is no medicinal way of reducing the number. You can get evaluated for refractive surgery. The type best suited for you can be undertaken after detailed ophthalmic evaluation. You can also opt for contact lenses for glass free vision.
Dr. Shahnawaz Kazi
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 11 yrs exp Mumbai
Best Option is to do topography and pachymetry followed by refractive laser.to rid of glasses ots a 10 mon procedure for both eyes with immediate improvement in vision.