Am i pregnant?
I stopped taking birth control on nov 20 nd had my usual period, however it has been 6 weeks since, and I took a pregnancy test a few days after my missed period which was negative ( it has been 17 days since) should i re test or is it just a side effect of stopping the pills

If you have stopped birth control pills and are sexually active, pregnancy is a distinct possibility.
Get a pregnancy test done on blood sample at a good lab and consult a gynecologist with the report.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+196
Chat with a sexologist
Repeat a upt