Always sneezing

Not only Whenever the maids clean the dust but most of the times I start sneezing and start rubbing my eyes.on my eyelid there is allergy typ thing all over the year.always sneeze and when start sneezing it never stops before sneezing 20-25 times.
views-icons 88 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Always sneezing

This is known as Allergic Rhinitis.Here cold with running nose,sneezings,irritation of nose&evn eyes also will b there.People who r suffering from this c/o,usually bcoz of their sensitivity to certain things like Dust,Fur,cold weather,getting wet,pollen,strong odour,few types of nuts,food items,Lemonades,cold drinks etc.Its all due to increase in Histamine levels in blood.Thats why,ususlly c/o will be relieved by taking any Anyi Histamine for time being.Some times people may get Rashes also with itching bcoz of the reasons.U hav to find out the factors from which things u r getting.Try to avoid,if u can avoid.But certain things,dfntly u cant avoid in day to day life.Then u need to take few precautionary measures,along with Medication.In Homeopathy,there r good remedies r there,but thing is,u hav to stick to T/t for a time&observe the progress.