Always dizziness
I had wrist vertigo BPPV six month back. Then I was diagnosed for hypothyroidism b12 deficiency and vitamin d deficiency and I am taking tablet for all. Now my TSH under controlled, vitamin b12 is high and vitamin D normal. Still I m feel dizziness and unsteady and very tired all day. What is the issue with me????

BPPV is not due to hypothyroidism or vitamin deficiency. So it won't be treated by managing these conditions. You need corrective maneuvers like epleys. Please consult your doctor for the same.