Alopecia universalis
My father suffers from alopecia universalis. I am 29 and have not displayed any symptoms related to the same till date. I am about to get married and my to be fiance consulted few specialist who mentioned that my father’s condition will be passed on to me and my kids eventually. She had consulted a general physician and a cancer specialist. Is this true? Is alopecia universalis hereditary? What future diseases will I or my kids be prone to owing to my father’s condition?

Please It is related to present life style, environmental issues, foods, etc Very less chances of inheritance

+193
Chat with a doctor
It is purely related to lifestyle... not hereditary  as per  ayurveda ... and as per my knowledge... Better to follow healthy lifestyle which protects from all diseases which are not came yet...

Symptoms of alopecia universalis