Alopecia Areate
I am suffering from Alopecia Areate since 5 years, patches on my beared. Took Tricourt 10 many times and got good result but after 4-5 months I am again facing the same problem. Could someone please tell me about good doctor who can give me good treatment? I am staying in Hinjewadi Pune right now. Thanks Pushpendra
121 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Alopecia areata if occuring repeatedly means the disease is active. Alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease. Of injections are giving you good result they are the safest. Tablets like azathioprine may need to be give if your alopecia is still active. These tablets supress the immune system and are given only to patients who regularly follow up with blood tests as the side effects should not be missed. Any dermatologist should be able to treat this. Discuss about other treatments options other than injections with ur doctor. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.