Alopecia and PRP
Suffering from severe hairloss and it's not hereditary. All the doctors I have been to say different things. No improvement in the last 2 years. I am undergoing PRP treatment. But no positive PRP reviews on internet. Here is a pic of my scalp. What should I do?

Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Pls ensure that other causes of hair loss such as metabolic disorders, hormonal disturbance and nutritional causes are also ruled out. PRP is not a wonder treatment that will give overnight results. Finding the exact cause us really important. Regards