Alllergy after medicine
Respected sir, My brother has fever so he take medicine after doctor Consultant, but after taking medicine his body spot with red spot. I think its a reaction on body. Please suggest medicines.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Medications cannot be suggested without understanding the drug that was given, what dose and for how many days he took. He also needs to be checked for blood reports. Certain drugs stay in body for few hours while few for few months. There is a lot of thinking involved. The best thing is to start OTC antiallergic tablets while getting a consultation with a dermatologist.