Allergy problem

I am having sneezing problem have been sneezing since last 3 years it Doesnt happens in winters And rest all the season sneezing is on .i sneeze 50 approx.times a day

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. There is no permanent cure of allergy which you have. Take sabadilla 30-3 times daily to relive the sneezing paroxysms. Try to identify the allergen and keep away from it.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, this condition is referred as hey fever or allergic rhinitis. Allergy may be allergic to anything, like humidity, cold temperatures, pollens, dusts, smoke, dander of cat or dog, dust mites etc. There is no complete treatment for this. Antihistamines will help to control symptoms. Immunotherapy helps in severe cases. The effective way to prevent allergic rhinitis is to steer clear of the allergens that cause your symptoms. For instance, stay indoors when pollen counts are high and take showers immediately after being outside. Also, clean your home to remove pet dander, mold, and dust, avoid cold foods.