Allergy or insect bite
Hi doc There is swelling and redness in my daughter's hand. I guess this is mosquitoe bite or some allergy. What should i apply so that the swelling and redness gets normal? Attaching photo as well. Thanks in advance

it is a insects bite. Management is raise hand by flexing at elbow and hand on pillow. apply ice cubes followed by lactocalamine lotion locally. Apply it two three ties a day.
take cre against mosquitoes
use mosquito net.you c use mosquito repellent. better do it otherwise you get malaria and Dengue
Apply calamine lotion. Always mention age and weight
You can apply calamine lotion. For itching sensation, there is a syrup. Please mention your child's weight and age so that we can help