Allergy on the hand and body
Hi I have allergy like ant or mosquito bite on hands or body It comes and goes after taking okacet (cetirizine) tablet. Recently I got tested for IgE blood test result 334.3 IU/ML how to treat the allergy and is it safe to get Vaccinated for Covid19 for me the IgE level is high attached the IgE blood test report for reference.

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
It does show that you are developing Urticaria due to some allergy. We can guide you how to identify the allergens and treat properly Also u can take the vaccine for covid 19 even if u have high ige levels, but as per the guidelines you shouldn't take any antihistamines before the jab.