Allergy on body

Red rashes and itching every where like face hands chest and sometimes on legs . please I hope u will answer my queries.and few years back I did an allergy test in a hospital and they recommend me to take tablet atarax when ever i gets itching.thank you
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergy on body

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. From the description it appears as urticaria. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. A common mistake is to take antihistamines as when and needed while it should be taken for a reasonably long time frame in urticaria whether you develop hives or not. After a certain period,its advisable to wean the treatment.
Next Steps
Meet a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?