Allergy on body

Red rashes and itching every where like face hands chest and sometimes on legs . please I hope u will answer my queries.and few years back I did an allergy test in a hospital and they recommend me to take tablet atarax when ever i gets itching.thank you

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. From the description it appears as urticaria. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health. A common mistake is to take antihistamines as when and needed while it should be taken for a reasonably long time frame in urticaria whether you develop hives or not. After a certain period,its advisable to wean the treatment.
Meet a Dermatologist.