Allergy like in thighs

Hi, in my thighs front(towards corner) and back (under the hip) I get some allergy kind of wounds(pic attached) on regular basis,which goes off within some days automatically. If I apply any ointment then it goes soon. Again it comes within some days. Can you please suggest?

Doctor Answers (1) on Allergy like in thighs

Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals, mostly self medication by the patients. To add to the problem, many combination tubes are easily available in market and there is no regulation on the sale. They make the fungal infection a permanent problem though it may provide temporary relief. Please see a dermatologist as some extra medications are co-prescribed many a times to treat this complicated fungal infection. If needed a simple skin test can also be done to confirm the diagnosis. Till then use only over-the-counter anti-allergic medications to control itching. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loose fitting clothes.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid self medications.