Allergy issue
Many days whenever I wake up I start sneezing a lot with running nose and it continues whole day. I have noticed it usually happened when the weather is cold or room temperature is low. But many times even when these issues are not there still I face this problem. I normally take vapour for relaxation. Please suggest some permanent cure.

It is allergic Avoid using AC or exposing to cold climate area
Can take steam

No permanent cure. It will subside on its own.
Allergic rhinitis, there is no permanent cure it can only be controlled with medication. Click consult now to start proper medication