Allergy in eyes
I am suffering eye allergy. I am suffering from it past 7 months. I had itching in my eyes. I took treatment from eye care hospital Noida. Now, at a time burning or itching is not in my eyes inside but outside the eye. I mean to say burning or pain upward and downwards to the eye. According to my Doctors treatment I'm using the drop lotepred Tears Natural Forte and cyclomune but I don't get any relief. Pl. help me.

Dr. Shishir Sood
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 6 yrs exp Ludhiana
Along with ur present treatment u can use an eye ointment like Lotel or Flurisone Eye ointment outside ur eyes to counter Itching