Allergy in eyes
I am suffering eye allergy. I am suffering from it past 7 months. I had itching in my eyes. I took treatment from eye care hospital Noida. Now, at a time burning or itching is not in my eyes inside but outside the eye. I mean to say burning or pain upward and downwards to the eye. According to my Doctors treatment I'm using the drop lotepred Tears Natural Forte and cyclomune but I don't get any relief. Pl. help me.

Hi. See Allergic Conjunctivitis  needs proper treatment, otherwise the symptom can worsen. You should go for Slit lamp examination and according to your disease severity, start medicine. You can do cold fomentation also.
U are advised to get a detailed  check up.
Our services available at VINOD EYE CENTRE NOIDA
Along with ur present treatment u can use an eye ointment like Lotel or Flurisone Eye ointment outside ur eyes to counter Itching

Home remedies for swollen eyes due to allergies