Allergy due to sunburns
I m experiencing allergies due to sunburns and feeling very low from inside. It has been 2 days. Please help me to cure this.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hi You seem to be suffering from polymorphous light eruption or photoallergy. Please consult a qualified Dermatologist for treatment. Avoid direct sun exposure. Wear a sunscreen with good UVA & UVB protection. Apply sunscreen atleast 20 mins before going out and reapply every 3-4 hrs. Wear cap and full sleeve clothing till evening if you go out frequently. Hope this helps you. regards Dr Vijay Adhe DNB, DDVL,FCPS,DDV Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic Pune