Allergy & breath problem

From last 2 months i am having allergy cold but not cough total nose blocked and i can feel my ear while trying to cough, then some chest pain came with 3 different location in chest,after that i visited local Md physician and was given Montemed Lc and neopride total 2 medicines but after 1.5 months without much prosper i visited another doctor, prior that one noon i had breathing issue with numbness in left side and some pinching pain for 5-10 secs in different parts of body, doctor said it was a panic attack, then after changing doctor i was gived med pandostral od and Monticope A with blood test all report is blood test is fine excpet ESR which is 45mm and SGPT 89u/l and SGOT 45u/l, my pressure and pulse was normal according to doctors but recently last week i had checked pressure with 140/100 and next day 144/90 . so what is causing me these issues and what physician should i consult, 2-3 days a week feeling headaches numbness in left face is common, goes away if sleeping ..

Doctor Answers (3) on Allergy & breath problem

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Best treatment would be to find allergens causing symptoms and to avoid it...over the counter antihistaminics will be beneficial to you...Consult nearest allergy clinic for skin prick test and other modalities of investigations in which they will test you for various allergens and find out to what you are allergic...and they treat you with diluted doses of that allergen to desensitise your body to that allergen...good luck.
Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
Hello do ct scan of paranasal.sinus consult ent Surgeon and decide bye
Dr. Raghavendra Reddy Hyderabad | Consultant Physician
its allergic reaction Type 1 immune mediated reaction. check once AEC count . dont panick every thing will be ok . montelukast lc you continue the same its anxiety which is making you breathless ness and confused,giddiness,numbness all these bcoz of that .so wait for the time
take regular facial steaming