Allergy after detox water
Hello, I am having allergy after having detox water, this has happened twice now, although this time heavy allergy, pocks on whole body, is it normal or not, what do I need to do?

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. A photograph of the affected area will help you get better recommendations. Hope it helps you.
Urticaria should be ruled out.
Avoid Self Medications.

Liver detox supplements Water chestnut nut allergy