Allergies frm dust
From birth i have Allergies problems From dust and pollens, I start sneezing and i feel irritation, After An hour Its change to headache &  cough, I counseled alot of docs bt noting happened. Pls help

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi best treatment would be avoiding allergens...avoid as much as possible...consult nearest allergy clinic they will assess the condition and do the needful
Dr. Chetan Raj
Homoeopath 6 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hello an allergy starts when your immune system mistakes a normally harmless substance to be harmful making your body produce antibodies. According to english system of medicine there is no cure for an allergy. But the good news is that homeopathic treatment can cure you of your allergy for a lifetime. You would no longer need to worry about getting exposed to the dust. The good news is that it all comes without side effects. Consult a good homeopath for treatment