Dust mites allergy
Hello, Dust mites allergy causing shortness of breath and leading to sleep problems. suffering with it for more than a year. cleaned the dusts in the house, and covered all beds, pillows etc still not sleeping enough. ls there a medication available for this? I have tried Montair LC, that helped to reduce skin allergy but not the sleep/breathing issues. Thanks for helping me

Greetings. There can be few medical conditions associated with such presentation and should be ruled out by meeting a Dermatologist. The information provided is limited. A thorough history and clinical examination will be helpful. A photograph will add in obtaining better recommendations.
Information about atopic dermatitis can be sought from https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/eczema/atopic-dermatitis
You can consult me online for personal recommendations.

Dust mite removal products Can you feel dust mites on your skin Mites that bite at night