Allergie test lab
Can you tell me the modern allergies test lab in Chennai. I frequently facing cold problem due to allergies

Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Rhinologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

There is a blood test for complete allergy testing at Vijaya health or diagnostics. Checkout at chennai.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Almost every good diagnostic centres will have skin prick test to test for allergens. But you must remember that whatever allergen that comes positive, you have to take primary care like changing you bed covers regularly, cleaning the house, wearing mask outside to avoid dust or pollen.