Allergic to sun

Hi Recently my brother got rashes with itchiness all over his body... Starts with his hands!! And then it goes all over the body.. Got anti allergic injections but wanna know the permanent cure!! This is 2nd time he got this.. From sun and heat..
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Greetings. This problem needs to be evaluated at length - as to what are the exacerbating factors, and what could be the possible underlying cause. It is best that your rash is examined by a qualified deramtologist near you/ or alternatively you could send detailed history/duration of symptoms etc/snaps of the rash on follow up messaging.Anti allergic medications will helps - permanent cure of most allergies is avoidance of antigen/or desensitisation. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?