Allergic rhinitis
I have sneezing and running nose issues throughout the year. This has depressed me badly. When i visited doctors for this, one said i have allergic rhinitis, other said i have DNS problem and last one said i have cysts formed in my nose. Can i know what treatment should be taken for me to find a permanent solution.
104 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
You need to consult an ENT Specialist who is also an Allergist. Do not take things at face value. You need to get a CT scan done of your Nose & Paranasal Sinuses which will confirm radiologically if your nasal pathology needs any surgical intervention or direct medical line of treatment. Whatever the option, you will require to be on regular follow-up treatment for at least 3 years.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?