Allergic Cream Substitute
Hi Doctor, I am using a cream for my allergy in my hand, it's been a while I m unable to find the cream it's name is "Lulifin", can u plz suggest me a substitute for this cream, Thank You :)
290 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. Greetings. Lullifin is an anti fungal cream, not an anti allergy cream. So please see a dermatologist near you and get yourself checked/ evaluated and treated properly. Don't buy creams over the counter without doctor's advise. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Allergic to sun cream Allergic to cortisone cream Cream of tartar substitute
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.