Allergic Cream Substitute
Hi Doctor, I am using a cream for my allergy in my hand, it's been a while I m unable to find the cream it's name is "Lulifin", can u plz suggest me a substitute for this cream, Thank You :)

Dr. Govind S Mittal
Hi. Greetings. Lullifin is an anti fungal cream, not an anti allergy cream. So please see a dermatologist near you and get yourself checked/ evaluated and treated properly. Don't buy creams over the counter without doctor's advise. Warm regards. Dr Govind Suresh Mittal. Bangalore.

Allergic to sun cream Allergic to cortisone cream Cream of tartar substitute