Alignment and bite

Dis is my re ortho treatment. I also got my teeth flattened in childhood bcz of which my teeth are so. Now my treatment is complete and my dentist is going to remove my braces. But I am still doubtful about the alignment and my bite. As I still dont feel it perfect. But my dentist says this is best what she cud do.

Doctor Answers (4) on Alignment and bite

Dr. Rashmi Punhani Bangalore | Pediatric Dentist
Hi there... It would be better if you visit your nearest and good orthodontist and take a second opinion...because clinically the condition can be analysed in a better way... Take care ..!!
Hi..it can be made more better before final finishing and rebonding of braces. Request your Orthodontist to make it more accurate. Regards
Hello, I understand your concern. The level of orthodontic correction of malalignment of teeth always depends of several factors such as your present condition of entire jaw, jaw bone maturation and quality, size and form of teeth etc. Although great amount of movement and alignment can be achieved with braces and aligners, there are still few limitations which depends on the factors above. I will advise you to contact an another orthodontist for a second opinion if you still harbour any doubts in your mind regarding the present outcome. This will make things clearer to you and you will be more confident. As for the pictures, I feel your central incisors still may have chance of slight rotation to be more in alignment with rest.
Hello friend, Thank you for your question. Well, photographs just show minor crowding. It should be easily corrected. Perhaps your orthodontist feels there is no space and doesn't want to go for extraction. Before you get your braces removed, it won't hurt to take a second opinion from an experienced orthodontist. In case there is space in your jaw, the minor corrections will be made. Please know that it might prolong your treatment time though.