Alergy on face
I got some alergy on my face. Some dark patches is on my face . Its always itching and force me to scratch my face. I feel uncomfortable and even in night I couldn't sleep property. My digestive system is ok but I have little constipation problem. If I take heavy food then its become tough to digest. I don't drink ( very rare) and non smoker.

You are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing itching.. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.