Alergies and rashes

I am getting allergy from mast 1 year. I get rashes all over my body,it gets red and big when I itches them. It is just irritating as some time it swallows my lips,eyes and my face. I tried citrizene but it works only for a single day,after 1 day I have to again take this. This gives me dizziness and exhaust me.

Hello, there are many allergic skin conditions like eczema , atopic dermatitis, urticaria etc... Urticaria (hives )- Hives are an inflammation of the skin triggered when the immune system releases histamine. This causes small blood vessels to leak, which leads to swelling in the skin. If the cause of your hives can be identified, you can manage the condition by avoiding that trigger. Treating hives or angioedema is often successful with oral antihistamines that control the itch and recurrence of the rash.You may have to take them for long period of time . you consult physician and ask him for tablets which do not cause dizziness .