Alaways sleepy
Whenever I sit after some walk I used to get tried and sleepy also.It is big problem for me.If I Little walk even also I will get sleepy.why for me it happen.People told me am always dull and sleepy why? Please tell me solution,Am look like fat and 22 age and 80 Kg weight

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

According to ayurveda excessive kapha accumulation in body causes such symptoms like lethargy,sleepy, dull. So start exercise sleep and get up early. Avoid sleeping in daytime. There treatments like Vamana, virechana,  nasya help to remove kapha from the body
Dr. Savitha Sagar
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Bangalore
*Eat Satvic Food/ Balanced nutricious food on regular time of intervals. *Do Yoga everyday. *Sleep for adequate 7-8 hrs in the night. Thank you..