Air bubbles in stomach
Previously I had been suffering from severe gastric n acidity.. Now it has cured upto 75%. But wenever I wake up in the morning my stomach size is increasing and I feel like some air bubbles r floating inside my stomach. Wen I go for potty it releases 50%only gas and remaining the stool.. Pls advise me

Hey,thats because of secreation of gastric juice  throughout night,  try eating  small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.  Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach. Stress may make your gastritis symptoms worse. Stress may be hard to avoid, but you can learn to cope with it. If you have trouble relaxing, consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga