Aftr radiation nt eating

Dear doctor, My mom suffering in CA lung, brain meta and bone. Currently she took 10 brain radiation, chemo tab. Nowadays she is nt eating well and so weak too. Please suggest me the diet chart. Please help us. We need her. Her radiation doctor told it will be like this oly. Pleas help we can't able to see her like dis

Hi, Radiation therapy to the head, neck, or parts of the digestive system can result in loss of interest in eating. But it's important to continue to eat a healthy diet while undergoing treatment in order to maintain your health and keep up your strength. Eating five or six small meals spread out through the day often works better than trying to eat three larger meals. Trying new recipes can help you maintain your interest in eating. Keeping healthy snacks that you enjoy on hand will help you eat when you're hungry rather than waiting for mealtimes and perhaps losing your appetite.
Dr. Nazish Khan
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Ghaziabad
hi dear... firstly i just wana say dnt wry dear..i knw its bad phase for u n ur mom bt we cnt chng the destiny...anywy hope for d gud tel me mom age ..? wt .? n if its possible thn cal me ...