After Abortion details
Hello, We had a unwanted pregnancy, so we opted for abortion. She is 20 yrs old and we got it done by a doctor in clinic (using the pills) . Now I want to ask ...How long it will take to get her periods back (how many days after abortion). Is there still a possibility that she is still pregnant (when she took test she got NEGATIVE after few days and again NEGATIVE). Is there anything I should worry?

Dr. Hema Jajoo
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Indore

If test is negative n bleeding has stoped after adequate flow, then nothing to worry. Usually next menses comes near the date of previous menses. There may be delay of days.