Afraid of pregnancy
Last month I got intimated.. My period date was 1 Jan.. I hav no period yet and I hav done pregnancy test using preganews 2 times but it's negative Can u tell me what should I do next

Hello there. Since you have done it twice and both times it has come as negative despite the fact that more than a month has passed your dates, I would suggest you go and get yourself checked with a gynaecologist. A ultrasound would be the decider whether you are pregnant or not. Do you feel any giddiness, breast tenderness etc, if yes then they are signs of pregnancy. All the best. Regards