Adjusting power
I have been using glasses since 8-9years. I was wearing glasses of power - 3.50(i thought this is the correct power) in both both eyes, yesterday i bought new eyeglasses of power - 3.50 but soon after wearing i found slight difficulty concentrating. I thought might be due to new lenses and will get adjusted. But my eyes started having mild pain. Today i went to local ophthalmologist to get it checked, he told your new glasses are of same power (-3.50) which you ordered but your old one is having slight variation i.e left(-4.0) right (-3.50). Now my question is will my left eye get adjusted to new power i.e -.50 lesser than old one or i should order new glasses? And if i should wait for 2-3 more days to check if pain or discomfort persist. Is there any general eye drop which i can use for lubrication?

Always get your eye checkup n power testing done ,once a year.Your power can change with time.Glasses proper correction are better.You can wait for a weeks time to see if you get comfortable
Better verify with the doctor who ever prescribed you glasses