Adhd symptoms

I've been prescribed inspiral 20mg. But I feel very tired and crashed post that what may I do to prevent such a thing? Also is it okay if I take this drug whenever I want to study or should I prolong it for a month?the effect of feeling better is only for 1 hour. Is there a better drug than this to decrease my adhd symptoms? Don't we have Adderall in India since I was prescribed that in the states.
views-icons 79 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Adhd symptoms

Dr. Sharanabasappa A
7 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Psychiatrist
If you are diagnosed to have ADHD if not doing well with Inspiral 20mg...then we may need consider co-morbid other psychiatric condition like anxiety disorder or others...can be cross tapered with atomoxetine if not tried earlier. Consult psychiatrist
Dr. Rashmi Patil
6 yrs. of exp | Pune | Psychiatrist
Hi Adderall and inspiral is one and the same If it is not helping you for long Please do some exercise Recreate hobbies Mental relaxation exercises likeJPMR or meditation When have to diagnosed with adhd?