ADHD behaviour in adult
We did not much about the name of the problem until recently searching on the internet with the characteristic behaviour search. Do we have any good doctors to see in bangalore and also what kind of doctors may help here? Earlier we had been to different neurologists but didn't got any good help. Also chances of getting it cured at this age? Also she got 1 daughter of 6 years of age and she also seems to be having the same characteristic behaviours as mentioned on the below site - . Begging for some great pointers to get real help suggestions advices etc. Entire family is depressed to see that both mother and daughter are having the same trouble.
95 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shilpa Sri S.K
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Bangalore
If you have recognised ADHD symptoms, it can definitely be treated. You need to see a psychiatrist for the same. Medications and counseling helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Adhd in adults treatment
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.