Addiction with gadgets
Hello doc i have mobile addiction i feel hard to get over with it.i can't concentrate on my studies i  lost my focus. how to eradicate this addiction i can't live without my mobile ? also suggest how to concentrate on my studies?

Dr. Sugandha Gupta
Psychiatrist 11 yrs exp Delhi
To overcome any addiction, one has to avoid it. Start by switching off your mobile phone for particular, fixed hours in the day. Gradually increase the duration if same. Also engage in actual social interaction, exercise and meditation. If anxiety symptoms worsen, consult a psychiatrist for medication and more structured therapy.