Addiction of alcohol
He is very much addicted of alcohol. He beats after drinking alcohol to everyone at home. Sometimes he behaves good but when he gets anger and after having alcohol he beats everyone. I have admitted him in rehab centre regarding this. But still he's very angry. Regarding this matter, I'm looking for expert psychiatrist

Dr. Vikas Deshmukh
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Alcohol dependence is a condition that needs holistic approach. Refraining from alcohol is necessary; so also are pharmacological and psychotherapeutical approaches. As patient is already in rehab centre and on medication, first two things are taken care of. Anger issues however may need dose adjustments of medicines as well as psychological approaches.