Alcohol addiction
I am addicted to alcohol..from past 20 months or may be more than that...drinking on regular basis...daily 270mlof rum ...want to get rid of this..earlier bec of stress I was taking but it has become my daily habit. My hands has been started shaking and getting tierd even if I walk for 50 mtrs or so..plz help me...

Dr. Naveen Jayaram
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, It seems like you are developing addiction to alcohol. It will cause lot of physiological changes in the body. Shaking of hands and tiredness are the withdrawal symptoms. You can quit alcohol use before it causes further damage. Counselling and medicines help to come out of it. Kindly consult a psychiatrist.