Addicted to zolpidem
I have been taking zolpidem to cure insomnia that was a result of the stress of getting married and relocation. since then in hooked to ZOLFRESH, any reason is good ienogh for me to take it.. husband is snoring take a ZOLFRESH, going to bed late.. pop one in.. i have started taking it even for afternoon naps. o take 15 mg at night and 10 on afternoon. please tell me how to get out of this mess.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  When you know that you are getting addicted to it, then why are you taking it? Is it that you are not getting proper sleep without it? If yes, then i encourage you to just try for a couple of days and you will be fine without it. Consult a psychiatrist for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Sonia Malhotra
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Pune
Dear mam, I completely understand your problem and it is a distressing one is absolutely true. Getting you off these medicines will need systematic management, both with other non-addicting medicines as well as some psychotherapy so that you learn how to manage your sleep without medicines in future. IT IS COMPLETELY POSSIBLE TO COME OUT OF THIS MESS. Pls feel free to contact me for private consultation. Regards!