Acnes and pimples
I have attached the pics I get these types of pimples specially in summers and it also pains how can I treat them also I do have some scars... I have a bit oily skin type. Please suggest me some cream I don't want to eat any meds for this.

Treatment depends on the grade...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
You'll need proper treatment including oral as well as topical medications. It is advised to start a proper treatment because if you don't treat it now, it might leave scars and pigmentation.
please consult online for a detailed explanation and proper treatment plan as everything can't be explained here .
Please don't try home remedies