Acne with dry skin
I hv dry skin and i hv alot of pimples of my cheeks! They r leaving alot of scars! What should I do?
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Certainly u need to consult a good dermatologist for treatment plan which depends on the stage of your acne and skin condition.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.