Acne vulgaris problem
Hello , I have been taking doxycycline since 2.5 months ( 1.5 months daily and rest 1 month on alternative days ) but I'm not seeing much improvements with this and acne still pops up on face every 2 to 3 days once. Have been applying Benzac ac gel on acne too.. could you please suggest if I need to stop doxy or any best course of action that I can take for now .

Treatment depends on the grade...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Best will be to consult with relevant photographs to decide further treatment options Consult online with relevant photographs for specific medications