Acne vulgaris
I have acne in my forehead and they doesn't seem to go .. I have inflamated cheeks ,red spots ,ummm and I want my skin to b healthy again .. Cn u help
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Waghmare
Dermatologist 12 yrs exp Pune
These r comedones and pigmented superficial scars and spots. First advise is that u should never ever pick the acne. It's better to consult a dermatologist and continue treatment and Maintainence. Your age is 18 years that's why u r getting these zits becoz of harmones
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?