Acne treatment without oral medicine
Is it possible to get rid of acnes without any medicine? If I have any medicines, I get dizziness and acidity and many stomach related problems. So I have never completed any medicine related course for acne treatment.

Go for a vampire facial and carboon facial anf also prp therapy
More details call me for that
Use paraffin free face wash
Cannot treat without seeing. The treatment of acne differs according to the grade of involvement. Some people have more oilyness on the face which results in breakouts. After completing treatment for controlling the active breakouts, tablets can be stopped and creams need to be continued to prevent recurrence. Diet and lifestyle modifications are also important. Please don't do any self treatment such as over the counter Steroid creams. Don't burst the pimples with your fingers as it can result in ugly scars. The marks and pores left behind after the pimples heal can also be treated. Please send your photos through online consult option for detailed prescription and diet advice.,
Yes, depending on the grade of your acne. If it's really bad, then you will require oral medicines. Consult me online for proper assessment and treatment
Yes.. treatment depends on the grade...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Depends on the severity of your acne. Creams and ointments are effective for milder acne. For severe acne, oral medicines will give good results. Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper assessment and treatment