Acne,tanning
I have been using salcyclic acid face wash (1percent),benzoyl peroxide oinment and cindamycin phosphate.i have heard using salcyclic acid will thin the skin.I want the solution or any prescription to counter act the side effects of salcyclic acid. i found my skin increased sensitiveness toward sun light and tans for last few days.can you prescribe sunscreen and moisturizer for my skin type and based on my treatment i am taking.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings . that's y we say half knowledge is dangerous . low concentrations of salicylic acid used for face doesn't cause significant thickening to cause damage. Use a good sunscreen and moisturiser . that would take care. - gravesite face guard sunscreen/ cetaphil moisturiser. Hope this helps.
Dr. C.R.V.Narasimhalu
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Chennai
Use dermadew caloe lotion morning and afternoon along with the following medicine.. Send photos for better diagnosis and treatment