Acne spots
Hi, I get acne in my face and shoulder and back too. Even though the frequency is not high. My diet is protien rich since I work out. Need to know if acne can be reduced and mainly the acne spots from face.

Hello Acne and acne pigmentation could be tackled with topical and oral treatment Excessive protein can lead to acne but a thorough diet review required as taking protein supplements with dairy are actually main culprit of dairy acne rather than protein itself More details and relevant photographs can make things more clear
Consult via practo to get a detailed consultation for the same
Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Hello dear. Excessive whey protein can cause shoulder and back acne. Kindly consult me online for proper treatment