I have visited many doctors past few years but nothing helped, my face looks full of white heads around the nose and chin are plus I have acne spots and wholes on the cheeks, I would like to get rid of them permanently but without taking any medicines. Is that possible?Also could you please give me an idea how much do you charge for Derma Roller treatment if need be so that I plan my visit accordingly.
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
Hi. Greetings. The following would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure
2. Daily bed time use of retinoid cream
3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots.
4. Evaluation by dermatologist for procedures like chemical Peel,etc
5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin.
Hope this helps.
Warm regards. PS- further queries may be sent on follow up messaging
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.