ACNE skin problem
I have black spot on my forehead due to pimple but now It forms like small hole and black spot ...for these which treatment I want to do sir
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Varun Sarin
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Dehradun
this is a scar which has been left behind by the pimplle, it is always advisable to avoid picking of acne marks also start using contractubex gel for scar remodelling, and consult a QUALIFIED dermatologist/cosmetologist asap
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?